And old friend, podcaster, and guest character Brad Alexander joins the show to matriculate me on all things ALFRED HITCHCOCK. To stories of his past, to his state of mind in the director’s chair, to a personal top-ten essentials list of his work, take a ride with us as we travel to cinema in a simpler time: less special effects, cinematic universe sequels, and hopelessly spoilery trailers—just good, stinking suspense and wholehearted cinema. Let’s talk!
About The Author
Podcaster; graphic designer; blogger; MC; gamer; father; otaku; Gundam pilot; I'm hungry.
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Podcast 036: Dark Fate–Terminator, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, and Spider-Man May 27, 2019
- Blog: Terminator Dark Fate: Sarah x Grace May 27, 2019
- Podcast 035: 3000–Avengers Endgame May 13, 2019
- Podcast 034: Disney Buys Fox! May 6, 2019
- Podcast 033: Captain Marvel Unearthed May 6, 2019